02 March 2014

Winter media dump

1 Nov 2013

Well, it has obviously been a while since I've posted and a lot has happened! The decompression and halloween seasons gave LightWalker a lot of exposure. One of the highlights was landing on the front page of the Santa Cruz Sentinel after a fantastic halloween night. There were also some fellow stilt folk out that night that were amazeballs!
Halloween 2013 - stilts & more

The 2013 SF decompression party was a great time and LightWalker made enough of an appearance to catch the eye of Curious Josh for a great shot with a little girl who just couldn't quite deal with what she was looking at. Great work capturing the moment!

SF Decom Awe courtesy of Curious Josh
I also added some lit up horns that I think turned out pretty well. Fairly simple to add another couple LEDs to the strand and I think it really rounds out the costume. In fact, it looks so good that I'm thinking of adding a line of lights up my back too... We'll see.
LightWalker & Griffin @ the Santa Cruz Glow Festival
Halloween 2013 - Harlequin Mandy, Death, and LightWalker!

No comments:

Post a Comment